Sunday Post - January 7, 2024



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Hope you all had a Happy New Year!  I was asleep when the year became 2024.  I was busy all week working and running errands.  I am finally caught up with everything and back on track with normal day to day tasks.  We got a bit (just enough to cover the ground) the other day.  It was melted before the afternoon but I was happy to see it! 


Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

Sunday Post (weekly meme)


Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes
 

Comments

  1. Aah, we haven't really had proper snow this year (I think maybe there was a bit in late November?) and I really wish we'd have just a little. It does always make me smile somehow! Here's to a good 2024 for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't really had much snow either this winter, just a few flakes a couple of days. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. We got a couple of inches of snow on Friday and it has stuck so far, and it looks like our temps are going to stay well below freezing. It is January so we are definitely due for winter-winter! Hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is great! I wish we would get some snow here like that! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. We got some snow on Thursday, Friday, and last night. Sadly, ours has not melted. I love the snow when it first comes down but I hate driving in it so I wish it'd melt. Can't have it both way.

    https://jennielyse.com/sunday-news-50/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love the snow but not so much when it is icy or slushy on the roads. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! It doesn't snow where I live, but I can see the snow on the mountain tops in the distance. It's so pretty! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the snow is pretty on the mountain tops! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment