Sunday Post - February 4, 2024


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Everyday is different with my Dad and his recovery.  Things keep changing all the time with everything going on.  He is doing better than he was though.  He is still in the hospital over an hour away from me.  Not much else going on, just trying to concentrate on my Dad.  If you would please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers I would appreciate it!



Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)



Sunday Post (weekly meme)



Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly Memes



 

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear your dad's still in the hospital. I hope his recovery hastens and he's able to leave soon.

    Have a good week!
    https://jennielyse.com/sunday-news-54/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your dad is doing better than he was, Jamie. I hope he continues to improve. I know it must be hard. I'm thinking of both of you. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear your dad is in the hospital! It's never easy when a family member is sick. I hope he recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment