Sunday Post December 20, 2020



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Well this past week has been a busy one for me.  I was trying to get everything caught up on my blog, still a work in process.  I was also busy with my business so was trying to get packages shipped out.  It did snow this past week, I think Wednesday but not sure which day for sure.  Anyways we got about 4 inches of snow.  I was happy because I think it's so pretty to look at.  It looked like a winter wonderland outside.  I forgot to take a picture but you can image.  It is supposed to snow again this week so maybe I'll remember to take a picture!  Happy Holidays to everyone, hope you enjoy them and stay safe!

Last week on the blog: 
Saturday - Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)
Friday - Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday (weekly meme)
Monday - It's Monday! What Are You Reading?  (weekly meme)

This week on the blog:
Book Review: Strange Angels (Strange Angels #1) by Lili St. Crow

*Will be posted Wednesday*

Weekly memes!

 

Comments

  1. Well, first off, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am also just returning as well. It's a lot of work!

    I'm half jealous of the snow situation. On the one hand I like snow because it means staying inside and being cozy, however I have a job that would likely NOT shut down due to snow so I'd have to trudge off to work while my family got to stay at home!

    Happy holidays to you as well and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of work to get back to blogging, I'm still working on everything. I am lucky with the snow, I am self employed and work from home so I only go out when the roads are clear. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Holidays to you too! :)

      Delete
  2. We hardly ever get snow here in Vegas but when we do people flip out about it. The last time was a couple of years ago and everyone was out taking pictures, playing in it. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get that. I lived in Florida for 10 years and one time we got a few flakes that barely covered the ground but it was so funny because I am used to the snow. I grew up in Ohio and am back living here. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  3. I love snow at Christmas time! Hope you have a happy holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, I hope we get some snow! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  4. It snowed here too! And it’s going to snow again on Christmas Eve. I’m excited for it, but it does make it hard to exercise. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for snow! Well our winter wonderland has disappeared thanks to the rain but I'm hoping we get some later this week. Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  5. I see so many people posting snow pictures and I haven't seen real snow (lasting for more than 5mns) for years ! I don't regret driving on snowy roads, though. Happy holidays !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to drive on snowy roads either. But the good thing is that I work from home so I only go out when the roads are cleared. Happy Holidays to you too!

      Delete
  6. Glad you got some time spending on your blog! It takes FOREVER!! Believe me, I know. I've been blogging for 6 months now after taking a 3 year gap and I am only really happy with all the graphics and stuff now. And I can bet you, in a couple of weeks' time, I'll want to change it again.

    Hope you are enjoying it so far!

    Have a very merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a long time! I am still working on things on the blog and social media. I am really enjoying being back to blogging. Your blog looks great by the way. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Post a Comment