Sunday Post - September 12, 2021

 



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme


Well football season has started.  I hope to watch the Chiefs play the Browns today on tv.  I have working all week and haven't gotten as much reading done.  Been sitting on the porch after supper enjoying the cooler weather.



Last week on the blog

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)


Teaser Tuesday (weekly meme)



Coming up this week on the blog

Weekly meme

Not much!  :) 

Comments

  1. I've never been into any kinds of sports. Hope you enjoy the football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started watching football last year. :) I am a fan of Nascar too!

      Delete
  2. Bring on the football season. Not really into pro, but I love college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never watched college and just started watching pro last year.

      Delete
  3. I've never been into any kinds of sports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only just started watching football last year. I have been watching Nascar for years though.

      Delete

Post a Comment