Sunday Post - November 21, 2021

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ CaffeinatedReviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

Well the weather has started to get colder so I had to get out my fall/winter coat.  It did snow last Sunday.  It didn't stick to the ground though.  I am hoping to start seeing snow that accumulates on the ground soon.  I love to watch it snow!  I am loving my current read, it is so good!



Last week on the blog

Stacking The Shelves (weekly meme)

Book Blogger Hop (weekly meme)



Sunday Post (weekly meme)



Coming up this week on the blog

Book Review

Weekly Memes

Comments

  1. oh wow I am so jealous that you got snow!! I am actually ready for winter to come soon. I hope we get a good wet season (as the past couple years we haven't received much snow) I do love cooler weather and wearing all the cozy clothes. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so ready for Winter and snow too! It was nice to see it snowing but I wish it would have stuck to the ground and accumulated. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the snow too. We got some last week but it didn't last here either. Feels like winter is coming though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for snow! Yes it does feel like Winter is coming. I hope it gets here fast and stays!

      Delete

Post a Comment